Hotlink to book rooms online at bottom of this page!
200 Second Street S
Reservations are now open! Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the red link to take you to online lodging registration. Alternatively, you can call either 608-784-6680 or 1-800-333-3333 and ask for the “Central States VHF Room Block”
The room rates we have negotiated are available for the period July 20th through July 28th. If you choose to arrive early or extend your stay in La Crosse, these rates will be available to you.
All King Rooms face towards the east and overlook downtown La Crosse and the bluffs beyond.. Our conference rate for these rooms is $110.00 + tax per night. (Currently tax is 13.5% and will be $14.85/nt.)
The rooms feature vibrant artwork and large windows, some framing spectacular city views from the higher floors. Amenities include free Wi-Fi, in-room coffee, work desk, and pillow-top bed.
All Queen rooms face towards the Mississippi River. Our conference rate for these rooms is $120.00 + tax per night. (Currently tax is 13.5% and will be $16.20/nt.)
Peaceful river views, colorful artwork and plush pillowtop beds create a soothing atmosphere in our river-view rooms. Amenities include free Wi-Fi, in-room coffee, and work desk.
Three Rivers Lodge is the restaurant and bar located inside the hotel. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are served with Breakfast beginning at 6am. They have a diverse menu of American food.
|Reservations at the hotel will remain open and available at our special conference rate through July 7th, 2020. After that time, the special rate cannot be guaranteed. If you have any difficulties booking your room, please contact your CSVHFS team at
When you click on the link below, it will take you to the Radisson website and has preloaded dates for July and our special conference rate. You can modify the dates and the number of guests. Reminder, you can choose a $110 (+tax) King room that is city facing or a $120 (+tax) two-queen room facing the river. You decide.
Be aware of the following reports from users: (updated March 19, 2020)
1. The default dates should show check-in on July 23rd and check-out on July 26th. This is what most attendees want. If you want other than those days, you need to use the selection calendars to mark the dates you actually want.
2. If you change the dates, HIT RED SEARCH again!!! This is the way to lock in the new dates to your reservation.
3. If you see "Only 2 rooms left", disregard. The hotel assures me we have PLENTY of rooms and they have sent this issue to their IT department for resolution.
4. Annoyance #1, for your address, you have to pick a region. You'll have to scroll all the way down to United States to select it.
5. Annoyance #2: While filling in charge card data, the month and year boxes are hard to see. In fact, they start blank until you click on the invisibile field. (This was with Chrome browser.)
|Use this link to book your room online